See more Top 5 Sneaker videos here!
Note- Some of these facts are specific to the Model of the Air Jordan 3, while others are specific to this colorway, enjoy the info and if you like the vid jump on that Like button!
Shop best sneaker deals of the week here! http://bit.ly/2kuwqFv
Shop Reshoevn8r Sneaker Cleaner & Products (use code He$kicks for 10% off!) http://bit.ly/2g7eQBR
Shop My Favorite Sneaker Sites Here!
Nike Sale Deals Here! http://bit.ly/2yipKxb
Adidas Boost here! http://bit.ly/2huuGuO
Adidas Clearance Deals!: http://bit.ly/2mYBS1s
UBIQ Clearance Deals! http://bit.ly/2wmZgMF
END Clearance Deals! http://bit.ly/2vOawOY
Nikestore New Items: http://bit.ly/2jQW08i
New Hibbett Sports Releases! http://bit.ly/2ijHykX
Adidas New Releases: http://bit.ly/2hZi9vy
All my camera equipment for youtube videos listed here https://www.amazon.com/shop/heskicks
Social Media for Heskicks
Tweets by Heskicks
Business Contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop Angelus Custom Paint for Sneaker http://bit.ly/2qY1qAK
About Heskicks: Hes Kicks is a sneaker Youtuber that owns the sneaker blog site http://www.collectivekicks.com. Heskicks reviews sneakers and posts sneaker related discussion videos. Heskicks has been collecting sneakers since 2003, and is an avid fan of anything sneaker related.
Products links I post may be affiliated. What does that mean? I get a commission on some of the sales through my links so I can help fund the channel!
23 Facts About the Most Iconic Jordan Shoe Ever: Air Jordan 3 Black Cement
Air Jordan Black Cement 3 Facts
1. Air Jordan 3 Released in 87/88 for
2. Price was $100
3. First Jordan designed by Tinker Hatfield
4. First with no Wings Logo
5. First Jordan With the iconic Jumpman logo in Tongue.
6. First Air Jordan with a Visible Air Unit
7. First Air Jordan w/ Elephant Print
8. First Air Jordan w tumbled leather.
9. First Jordan with a Mid cut design, not a high top.
10. Its Gotta Be the Shoes!!First time we saw Spike Lee as Mars Blackmon, a character from a movie “She’s Gotta Have it” from 1986.
11. The shoe that saved MJ from leaving Nike.
12. Released in 1988, 1994 (were only $105), 2001, 2008 (CDP w Jumpman), 2011 w Jumpman, and 2018 back with the Nike Air(Release of the shoe was on MJS 55th birthday) for a total of 6 times.
13. 2018 retail price was $200 and the 2013 ‘Nike Air’ White Cement was $200 also
14. Not worn in the 88 Dunk Contest, White Cement.
15. Worn in 1988 NBA All-Star Game on Feb. 7, 1988 in Chicago. In front of 18,403 fans, MJ scored 40 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, and 4 steals for MVP
16. Jordan Finished the 1988 season w MVP, Defensive Player of the Year, and NBA Scoring Title in the AJ3.
17. In 1998, pairs were spotted for $19.99 (http://blog.eastbay.com/sneakerhistory/a-look-back-the-air-jordan-3-black-cement/)
18. Jay-Z kicked off his Blue Print Tour in 2o09 with a fresh pair of ‘Black Cement’ 3’s
19. Drake rapped about them: A pair of Jordan 3’s tryna’ chase this cash. Gucci airbag just in case we crash.”
20. Kanye Rocked them.. Matching his then GF Amber Rose
21. Fat Joe Rocked them, so did Wale, bow wow, Luda, J Cole, DJ AM, and so did Tinker, Kid Cudi, Kelis brought all the boys to the yard in them as well
22. Current Resale on the 2018 pairs are under $250, current resale on the ‘Nike Air’ White Cement Air Jordan from 2013 is currently $550.
23. Other sneakers have been created in honor of this theme (Supreme Dunks, Prods, Etc)
That is all we have for the video! Hope you found it informative!
Sneaker Spotlight: Air Jordan 3 Black/Cement