To comply with the disclosure obligations with respect to Google’s use of data, NIKEJORDAN.SHOES displays a prominent link to How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.
Google Analytics Advertising Features allow NIKEJORDAN.SHOES to enable features in Analytics that aren’t available through standard implementations. Advertising features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers
By enabling the Advertising Features, NIKEJORDAN.SHOES enables Google Analytics to collect data about its traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. Regardless of how NIKEJORDAN.SHOES sends data to Google Analytics (for example, via the Google Analytics tracking code, Google Analytics SDK, or the Measurement Protocol), sinse we use Google Advertising Features, we must adhere to this policy.
We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless we have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.
- The Google Analytics Advertising Features we’ve implemented.
- How we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers together
- Visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out).