These are the top 10 best custom shoes worn on court this 2018 NBA Season by great NBA basketball players. Custom basketball shoes or retro Jordans inspired by famous movies, anime or cartoon. Did custom shoes worn by Stephen Curry, Lebron James or Kyrie Irving made it?
Hello and welcome back to another one of my videos. Since we are already in the 2018 NBA Playoffs, I have decided to look back at the 2018 regular NBA Season to find who had the best custom basketball shoes of the whole season. Now these may be basketball shoes, signature basketball shoes or just Air Jordan retros that have been customized. Some are inspired by famous movies, animations, cartoons or animes. There were a couple of custom Nike Lebron 15, Nike Kyrie 4 and even Under Armour Curry 4 but they didn’t make it into this list sadly. But there are shoes worn by Montrezl Harrell, Trevor Booker, Myles Turner, Lonzo Ball, Jordan Bell, Karl Anthony Towns, James Harden, and Hassan Whiteside. Who do you guys think will fin the 2018 NBA Finals? Lebron James or Stephen Curry? If you have any request for a top 10 video, then please do feel free to put it in the comments below but please make sure to put in the keywords, “top 10”, in it. Enjoy!
Top 10 Best Custom Basketball Shoes Of 2018 NBA Season:
10. Dragon Ball Z Nike Pg 1 Custom
9. Miami Vice Nike Lebron 12 Custom
8. Joker Air Jordan 11 Custom
7. Wolverine Nike Hyperdunk 2017 Custom
6. Kanye West Nike Hyperdunk 2016 Custom
5. Adidas Harden Vol 1 Custom
4. Star Wars Nike Pg 1 Custom
3. Friday The 13th Nike Hyperdunk 2017 Custom
2. Grinch Big Baller Brand ZO 2 Prime Remix Custom
1. Simpsons Air Jordan 29 Custom